Website Usage Terms & Conditions
- The content posted to this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material that is captured, created, and owned by us. Material included in this website includes, but is not limited to, design, photography & videography, graphics, and visual identity.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any third-party links used on this website are for convenience to redirect to gather further information. This is not an endorsement of such websites and we do not claim any liability for additional content posted on those sites.
- Use of any information found on this website is at your own risk, where ICON is not liable.
- The information collected on visitors are gathered from both our website and social channels. This information can include the following:
- Personal contact information – e.g. name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Personal and transactional preferences – e.g. marketing consent, method of payment, debit/credit card numbers, purchase history, etc.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
Purchases from ICON
When you complete a project with any division of ICON, you will provide us with contact and payment information in order for us to process your transaction and receive an invoice. Payment preferences, billing information, and contact information are all gathered in order to generate such invoice. This information is stored securely within our server and is protected by security software, encryption protocols and restricted file access to personal information. ICON takes reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal and payment information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure.
Social Media & Newsletters
When following and engaging with ICON via online channels such as our website, newsletters, and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok), we may use contact information (i.e. first name, last name, e-mail and mailing address, telephone number) collected from profiles sign-up forms, or surveys to help us understand our customers and to expand our product offerings and targeted marketing. ICON does not collect any personally identifiable information about you when you visit the website unless you voluntarily provide this information. ICON does not disclose your personal information to any third party to enable them to market their products and services. We will use your personal information to provide services to you and to include any marketing activities by ICON. If you tell us that you no longer wish to receive information about our services we will not send any further material.
We may only disclose personal information where we have legal authority to do so, or where the disclosure is for the purpose that we collected the information such as providing you with a program or service.
This website and its content are copyright of © ICON Digital Productions Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.